On Monday and Tuesday have been teaching the course “High individual performance and Equipment” for senior Bank Santander. And this makes me review the fundamental qualities or behaviors of a person of high performance, which in my opinion are:
– Being very focused on your goals, without being attached to a particular outcome. The important thing is to have a clear direction.
– Spend most of your time on the important tasks and not urgent.
– Reserve at least 15 minutes a day to be alone with himself, to connect with their inner, with their values.
– Focus only on what we can control, influence change, which is basically our behavior, attitude, frame of mind. Let's not focus on our circle of concern (we can not control the behavior of others, the crisis, etc.)
– Assertively communicate their emotions, thoughts and opinions permanently.
– Having balance and emotional self
– Clarity and mental strength to endure all obstacles that inevitably appear on the path to your goals.
– Be careful: adequately feed, physical exercise, spend time on our hobbies, our family, enjoy, learn. Ultimately, is renewed frequently intellectually, emotional, physical and spiritual.
– Develop sustainable habits positive behaviors. We usually know what we have to do, but only a minority of people can make it permanent habits.
Coaching is a highly effective discipline that supports us to meet these challenges. Even if we choose a coach to help us raise our performance, is absolutely necessary that the coach has a training and specific training in this methodology.
Executive Coach & Managing Partner