Assertive communication it is an essential skill for any manager who wants to improve their performance and leadership style. Now you can learn to communicate assertively, obtaining the cooperation of others and positively influencing your environment. Si te interesa, read:
Next 24 October Execoach Launches first edition of Nonviolent Communication Workshop, the most effective and prestigious world-level tool for interpersonal communication. Created by the American psychologist Marshall Rosenberg, has been successfully used in all types of international conflicts. If you want to know this powerful tool, and develop your communication skills and assertiveness, not hesitate and join the workshop. Then you have the content and other data workshop:
– What is assertiveness? The 3 assertive communication filters.
– Communication Styles: aggressive, passive and assertive.
– Implications and consequences of different styles.
– The mentality “Win / Win”.
– Model in Violent Communication. Structure and steps of the tool.
– Barriers of communication: judgments, interpretations, beliefs.
– The impact of language we use in communication.
– The appropriate expression of emotions and needs.
– Empathy and assertiveness.
– Applications of Nonviolent Communication model for negotiations and requests.
– Apps work. Setting limits and learn to say “not”.
– Application to leadership and influence. Design assertive conversation.
– Application of the Model to personal relationships.
Day Workshop: 24 October 2014
Location: Madrid. Hotel Gran Versalles. Street Covarrubias, 4. Madrid.
Workshop Schedule: In 10 a 19 h.
Price: 150 € + VAT (you make a 10% discount if you register before 30 September)
Speaker: Rosa Canamero, partner of Execoach.
Limited places. If you want to book a place, Do it now. Escribe an e-mail to email@example.com and requests that post.