All commercial know that every person is different and when you make a purchase, adaptation to each customer style is crucial if you want to have a high conversion rate sales.
That's the difference between a good business and the typical seller, the strategy used to know in minutes, sometimes seconds, what is the best way to build confidence in the sales process.
Using the same arguments for all customers is the biggest mistake you can get to commit.
There are many techniques to get to know a client, however today we have tools to get to know the basic psychology of a person in seconds.
As with writing graphology, morphopsychology is responsible for entering the psyche of the person through face. Yes, the expression that we have always known “The face is the mirror of the soul” It is fully connected with this discipline.
All, absolutely all, we have some intuition with people when we see, and here I want to separate the initial intuition of subsequent judgment about a person, which is really what makes us err.
Morphopsychology is extremely accurate and reaches the part of the person subconscious. De facto, is born in France in the twentieth century and developed by psychiatrist Louis Corman discipline, used in Recruitment, therapies, in coaching, in management of teams and of course in the area of sales.
Now, a business need not know very internal details of the person but know the thought process of a client to reach transform it into a sale.
From a customer comes in contact with a seller, The countdown starts. Listen and understand what the customer is looking, use sales pitches, show the products or services that meet your needs, and of course meet customer psychology order to build confidence and security in the client.
We know by experience, the failure of many sales occur for not having engaged with a client, rather than the product or service themselves, since we are in an extremely competitive market and small differences in customer service and sales, create a big difference in the final results account.
With morphopsychology we can distinguish:
- People who need many data of a product or service and others needing only some details and none more.
- People who buy more for emotion that the reason.
- People suspicious and closed in and people wide open from start.
- People with tastes very traditional and people who love the innovation and novel.
- People seem open but they need a lot reflection before making a decision and people too thrown and impulsivas.
- People very harsh treatment and people very nice in the face to face.
- People very talkative and need to be heard and very frugal in other words want to hear.
- People very timid and people very thrown and extroverted
- And of course, multiple combinations all these that make much more complex sales process.
Do your arguments would be the same for all these people?
Of course not. And in fact some techniques that work well, ruin sale to other.
And sign up for our Newsletter monthly for practical items for your professional development.