There are many people who are put in front of an audience to share their ideas or knowledge. However, not all are able to transmit that, reach your audience and move them. Those who come to us to help them master this technique, the need to give us that have, usually coincides in most cases. We say: “When circumstances, I am forced to speak in public, PonGo me so nervous, I can not reason and sometimes, not even remember what I have to say. I want to gain confidence in myself enough, fluent to express my thoughts and conviction”
Our methodology in the company, with most customers and regardless of competition you want to improve, It is going in two directions. On the one hand we work with people to strengthen their confidence in itself, to improve their performance in that skill. On the other hand, endow them with the necessary knowledge to develop the most efficient possible.
In this second direction, work with them one of the most important for transmitting and public outreach aspects when addressing him, either in front of a board or in a conference room: the quality of discourse that will offer. A speech should be so natural that listeners do not compensate talk mode Communicator, but only in the content of this.
And to get this naturalness in speech, suggest you follow five simple guidelines:
1. Poner heart in his speech. The listener must feel that the message comes from the mind and heart of the communicator, and it goes straight to your mind and your heart. The true sincerity and emotional, improve more a speech than the rest of rules that can be used.
2. Highlight important words and subordinating unimportant. In normal conversation we highlight within a few syllables word over others, and slowly pronounce the words we want to highlight the rest. Likewise, when we are talking in public we must emphasize those words in which we want our listeners to put attention on the speech and subordinating the unimportant. We strongly pronounce important words and say the other almost carelessly.
3. Vary the tone of voice. Even as children we learned to go with our tone of voice, when we talk, full range of notes and we do unconsciously, when we stand before an audience our voice becomes monotonous. When this happens we hear that we cease to be aware of the short time. Only when we can master our voice can dominate us and then that will dominate the public.
4. Vary the speed of the speech. If we want our speech to be effective, and connect with the public have to say the words quickly and stop minor longer you want to highlight. Devote equal time to pronounce the word we want to highlight, about five or six of the other.
5. Pause before and after important ideas. The pause, silence, is a good resource to attract public attention irresistibly. It also helps to arouse public interest in what you have. Silence is a very powerful, both before and after counting important concepts, we should not neglect.
Start you also implement them and enjoy your speech. I wish you much success!
If you are interested in learning these techniques, please contact us for more information.
Have you been interested in this item?
Follow us on Follow @Execoach_
And sign up for our Newsletter monthly for practical items for your professional development.