While most people are seeking to be motivated from outside, real and powerful motivation is born of ourselves, It is the motivation that makes us truly free and masters of our lives.
The following strategies provide us with a simple way to awaken in us our motivation, without depending on others.
1. See what these times of day, those jobs and those people who make you fluyas. And based on that information ask yourself how you could restructure your life and how you could increase the number of optimal daily and reduce those moments where you feel discouraged or distracted.
2. Become every day an important question and a simple question. The important question: "Why you want to be remembered phrase?” And the simple question: “What have I done today that has helped to improve as a person or as a professional?”
3. Become a monthly assessment of performance yourself. To do this exercise you have to be very honest with yourself, because if you overlook mistakes without learning from them, you're wasting time and not improve your performance. For this assessment yourself to be effective, provides small and large goals that you can assess whether they are reaching; check that these small goals are related to your overall objective.
4. Up steps toward mastery of a specific field to improve your performance. To achieve this you will help the strive to reach a little higher each time; seeking feedback from your peers to help you to see where you can improve and focus on those areas you have to improve.
5. Create your own motivational poster. Only you know those images and phrases that trigger emotions in you that drive you, that motivate you.
Managing Partner and Executive Coach