To achieve and maintain success in modern organizations requires talent virtually impossible to find in one individual. This has led to new organizational structures, flatter and less hierarchical levels that require greater interaction between people, can only be achieved with a cooperative attitude and individualistic. This is only achieved when there is a real teamwork within a company.
In this course you will learn teamwork …
- The five "c" of a high performance team.
- Differences between group and team.
- How to Plan teamwork.
- The most common problems of a team and how to resolve.
- Defining values for a high performance team
- The importance of communication in the team
- Take responsibility and commitment.
- Setting team goals.
- Conflict Resolution in a team.
- Emotions and moods. How they impact the performance of a computer.
- Systemic approach of a team.
- Defining team vision
- Development of high performance teams through meetings.
Addressed to: All staff although the contents would be tailored to the audience profile
Duration: Between 8 and 16 hours depending on the content selected
Ask for more information or a no obligation quote by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonificadospor the Tripartite Foundation Programs.
The training also teach in English by native.