The ability to interact effectively with others, to get their cooperation and achieve common goals.
Social Intelligence is one of the most important skills to achieve professional success and personal.
Through the Social Intelligence anyone can develop their leadership skills and influence.
Benefits of Social Intelligence
- Greater social success.
- Leading people and teams more effectively.
- Improving security in relation to others.
- Greater efficiency in achieving objectives.
- Manage conflicts satisfactorily.
- Develop the ability to influence.
- Be a better communicator.
- Strengthen the rest of intelligences.
The workshop will consist of a theoretical and practical learning skills and key skills of Social Intelligence.
- What is Social Intelligence.
- Toxic and nutritional behaviors.
- The skills of the I.S.: Situational Awareness, presence, authenticity, clarity and empathy.
- Development of empathy to create harmony with other.
- The Art of Listening.
- Development of leadership and influence through the IS.
- Indicators of social success.
Trainer: Rosa Canamero
- Coach Certificate PCC by ICF (International Coach Fereration)
- Specialist in developing Management Skills: Emotional and social telligent, leadership, communication, negotiation, teamwork and time management.
- Coach politicians and managers Repsol, Telefónica, Grupo Volkswagen, Honda, Abengoa, The Economist, Sophos Iberia or Navantia
- Trainer, mentor, coaches and official examiner training for ICF.
- Commission Coordinator ICF Skills.
- Coach Equipment for equipment and Steering Committees.
- Master in Management of Human Resources. by the School of Business Formaselect.
- Industrial Engineer with the specialty of Management from the Polytechnic University of Madrid.
- NLP Practitioner (NLP) by the Institute of Human Potential.
- Grafocoach® owns the brand, innovative process that combines the methodologies of coaching and graphology.
Location: Madrid. Hotel Gran Versalles. C / Covarrubias, 4 (Alonso Martínez Metro)
Date: Friday, 12 June 2015.
Schedule: 10:00 - 19:00
Price: 150€ VAT
Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org sent an email asking for course registration. Limited places.