Emotional Intelligence Course
Emotional intelligence is an essential skill in the business world of the XXI century, especially for managers or entrepreneurs who have dependents. He considers it proven that emotional intelligence is more important than intellectual intelligence on the success of a professional, whatever their level. Proper management of emotions provides a better balance to management, and allow employees to express their emotions and increase your balance and well being in the company, which will result in greater productivity. In this course you will learn emotional intelligence …
- The importance of different intelligences.
- The 5 emotional intelligence competencies: self, self, empathy, motivation and social skills.
- Using emotion through appropriate behaviors.
- Positively influencing people through emotional intelligence.
- Games emotional in the workplace: the feeling of victim. The attitude of the executioner.
- How to overcome the resentment, resignation and guilt.
- The 6 steps to manage and manage emotions
- Tools: Mindfulness, positive language and transforming physiology.
- Active listening as enhancer I.E.
- Positive Mental Attitude.
- How to motivate themselves and motivate teams. Theories of motivation.
- Social skills at work.
Addressed to: All staff although the contents would be tailored to the audience profile
Duration: Between 8 and 16 hours depending on the content selected
Ask for more information or a no obligation quote by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonificadospor the Tripartite Foundation Programs.
The training also teach in English by native.