Course Time Management and Productivity Enhancement
An inevitable way for a company to grow and increase profitability is increased productivity of people who work in it. However often, this leads to an increase of the stress that may even have the opposite effect.
We are used to hearing and saying things like: I have not time! I missing hours!…The problem Time Management is one of the most important companies. We must ask ourselves if we really have time or the problem is a lack of organization. The objective of this course is to teach techniques necessary to save time, in order to rank the tasks in order of priority and to devote the necessary time each.
In this time management course deepens practical level the keys to enhance personal productivity.
- Productivity. Determinants
- Success in business
- Actual analysis influencing elements at work PRODUCTIVITY
- Managing the environment as a productivity
- Workspace Organization
- Psychological elements in task procrastination
- Prevent energy leaks.
- The technique of kaizen continuous improvement
- Audit of our time.
- Learn to prioritize. Difference between Urgent and Important.
- Planning, organization and programming.
- The fourth generation of time management.
- Overcoming obstacles and thieves of time.
- Changing habits time management.
- Learning to delegate.
- How to organize and lead effective meetings.
- Plan of action.
Addressed to: All staff although the contents would be tailored to the audience profile
Duration: Between 8 and 16 hours depending on the content selected
Ask for more information or a no obligation quote on our time management course by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonificadospor the Tripartite Foundation Programs.
The training also teach in English by native.