As Dale Carnegie tells us in his book: "How public speaking and influencing men in business", a speech should be as natural that listeners do not compensate in the way of speaking of the communicator, but only in the content of speech.
To get this naturally in speech, will help you to follow these five simple guidelines:
1. Put the heart in our speech. The listener must feel that the message comes from the mind and heart of the communicator, and it goes straight to your mind and your heart. The true sincerity and emotional, improve more a speech than the rest of rules that can be used.
2. Highlight important words and subordinating unimportant. In normal conversation we highlight within a few syllables word over others, and slowly pronounce the words we want to highlight the rest. Likewise, when we are talking in public we must emphasize those words in which we want our listeners to put attention on the speech and subordinating the unimportant. We strongly pronounce important words and say the other almost carelessly.
3. Vary the tone of voice. Even as children we learned to go with our tone of voice, when we talk, full range of notes and we do unconsciously, when we stand before an audience our voice becomes monotonous. When this happens we hear that we cease to be aware of the short time. Only when we can master our voice can dominate us and then that will dominate the public.
4. Vary the speed of the speech. If we want our speech to be effective, and connect with the public have to say the words quickly and stop minor longer you want to highlight. Devote equal time to pronounce the word we want to highlight, about five or six of the other.
5. Pause before and after important ideas. The pause, silence, is a good resource to attract public attention irresistibly. It also helps to arouse public interest in what you have. Silence is a very powerful, both before and after counting important concepts, we should not neglect.
Begin to implement them and enjoy your speech. I wish you much success!
Managing partner – Execoach